Repost from a Dave Ramsey financial group which is beneficial to people who aren’t thinking properly
GOVERNMENT STIMULUS CHECK INFORMATION
1. To Tenants: If the government says you don’t have to pay your rent and there’s a ban on evictions, you better do whatever you can to pay your rent. There will be major repercussions when eviction bans are lifted. Don’t think you’ll get a free ride out of this.
PAY YOUR RENT! Your landlord has bills to pay too.
2. To Homeowners: If the government tells banks to stop mortgage payments, DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO PAY YOUR MORTGAGE! Some lenders are saying you don’t have to pay for three months, but on the fourth month, all four payments are due in full. Do not take a chance and not pay. Major foreclosures will come from all this. The banks didn’t help homeowners in 2008-2009 and in 2020. It’s still the same.
Pay your mortgage.
3. If the utility company suspends payments, you better pay any amount you can! They are like banks, they will want their money eventually and when all this clears up, you’ll owe an exuberant bill and still won’t have any utilities. Pay whatever you can.
4. If you get a government stimulus check, this check is to help pay your bills. That means you pay your rent, your mortgage, your utilities, your insurance, your car payment, your bills. This is not for frivolous spending.
5. The real problem is many who will get the stimulus check, won’t pay their bills then will be crying and wailing saying,
“They evicted me. They cut off my power, they repossessed my car…”
All while you’re broke and carrying that empty purse you bought with your stimulus check.
Right!! It’s not a free-for-all. People think wisely!?
PAY YOUR BILLS!!!!
There’s always FREE cheese ? in a mouse ? trap!
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.